HRDC-DRHC - Hull
Employment and Social Development Canada (formerly Human Resources Development Canada) is a federal government department.
Junior Network Analyst (April 1998 to May 1999, CS-01).
- Software and hardware, 2nd and 3rd levels technical support for 250 employees in an office environment.
- Upgrade and repair PCs.
- Develop a database for corporate mail tracking.
- Participate in conducting and updating invetory.
- Perform Y2K updates.
- Manage user accounts, groups, permissions and networked services.
- Take daily server backups.
- Manage order receipts.
- Manage service calls.
MS DOS, PC DOS, GHOST, WINDOWS 3.11, WINDOWS 95, BANYAN VINES, MS ACCESS, REMEDY ARS, VBA.