Savoir Faire Linux - Montréal
Savoir Faire Linux offers many services related to training, deployment, operation and maintenance of Free Software based solutions.
Project Leader - Free software consultant (January to March 2009).
- Gather customer's needs and requirements.
- Compute proper estimation of workload required to fulfill those needs.
- Produce proposals and reply to call for tenders.
- Develop and implant accepted solutions.
- Ensure proper follow-up on projects according to the Scrum methodology.
- Perform integration and regression tests on software products and Web sites.
- Coach and guide less experimented developers.