MindGeek - Montréal
MindGeek (formerly Manwin) is a world class leader in the area of Web based adult entertainment and cloud services.
Lead Software Developer (July 2013 to March 2015).
Senior Software Developer (April 2012 to July 2013).
- Supervise a team of (6) back-end and front-end developers.
- Analyze various intiatives, buisness needs, technical requirements, and propose solutions.
- Implement, test and deploy those solutions following the applicable guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in project estimation and planning processes.
- Perform some configuration and release management.
- Interact continously with various stakeholders and departments (project managers, development team, hosting services, local and offshore quality assurance, etc).
- Run demo sessions on recently delivered projects.
- Take part into some code reviews.
- Give some talks on various technical sujects.
- Investigate on a variety of situations and events to identify and solve issues.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on various systems and high volume sites.
- Participate in job interviews and personal selection.
- Coach and guide junior developers.
- Produce throwable prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Lead Scrum meetings including the sprint planning, initiation, review and retro.
- Support the director in the implementation of the corporate strategic plan.