Pi-Digital Inc. - Montréal
Pi-Digital concentrates the essence of its activities in recruitment and placement of human resources abroad. They also offer turn key solutions oriented on the specific needs of each small or medium-sized companies.
Lead Developer, Programmer-analyst (November 2001 to April 2003).
- Object oriented programming.
- Research and development of coding automation processes.
- Interfacing databases.
- Produce technical and end-user documentation.
- Integrate security systems into Web applications.
- Analysis and conception of a CRM.
- Supervise development team.
- Introduce standards and procedures.
- Install and maintain clients' servers.
- Develop tools and interfaces.
- Design graphical interfaces.
- Run benchmarks and collect metrics to identify and correct performance issues.
PHP, IBM PC, LINUX, MYSQL, WINDOWS 2000, MS OUTLOOK, MS-OFFICE, OpenOffice, HTML 4.1, JAVA SCRIPT, SQL, UNIX, INTERNET, TCP/IP, EDITPLUS, CSS, ADO, ODBC, JAVA, SWING, APACHE, SAMBA, CVS, VPN