Logistec Corporation - Montréal
Logistec Corporation is a stevedoring company.
Analyst-Programmer (September 2006 to May 2008).
- Update and maintain the inventory system and the container tracking system.
- Develop and maintain EDI solutions using ANSI X12, EDIFACT and PapiNet standards.
- Create a flexible reporting tool for producing online or scheduled reports.
- Customer and application support.
- Rebuild the cargo tracking application integrating the real time component.
- Integrate and develop specialized applications to handle truck scale and electronic signature devices.
- Integrate and develop delocated applications for barcode scanners.
- Evaluate available products prior to purchase.
- Perform requirements, process and functional analysis.
- Build software architecture for Web solutions.
- Collect performance metrics and optimize code.
- Participate to elaboration and setup of development and production environnements with the infrastructure team.
- Execute and verify batch or scheduled jobs.
- Run unit, integration and regression tests.
- Plan upgrades and updates.
- Configuration management.